1. Plate making. Nowadays Christmas gift boxes pay attention to beautiful appearance, so the colors of the plates are also varied. Usually a style of gift box not only has 4 basic colors but also several spot colors, such as gold and silver, which are all spot colors.
2. Choose paper. The general Christmas gift box wrapping paper is made of double copper and dumb copper paper. The weight is generally 128g, 105g, 157g. Few Christmas gift boxes have more than 200g of wrapping paper because the wrapping paper is too thick. The framed gift box is prone to foaming, and the appearance is also very dull. Laminating paper is to choose the appropriate double-gray paper according to customer needs, commonly known as gray board paper or gray cardboard.
3. Printing, the Christmas gift box is only printed wrapping paper. The mounting paper will not be printed. At most, it is only dyed. Because the Christmas gift box is an outer box, the printing process is very high, and the most taboo color difference, ink dots, Etching these shortcomings that affect the aesthetics.
4. Surface treatment. The wrapping paper of Christmas gift boxes usually needs surface treatment. The common ones are over-varnish, over-matt, over-uv, over-varnish, and over-matte.
5. Beer, beer is a relatively important part of the printing process. To be accurate, the die must be accurate. If the beer is inaccurate, the beer is biased, and the beer continues, these will affect the subsequent processing.
6. Mounting. Usually the printed matter is mounted first and then beer, but the Christmas gift box is first beer and then mounted. One is afraid of getting flowers and wrapping paper, and the other is that the Christmas gift box pays attention to the overall beauty. Christmas gift box mounting paper must be handmade. In order to achieve a certain beauty.
7. In the end, punch the holes that should be punched, and wipe the glue on the surface if you don’t punch them, and then you can package them for delivery.