1. The gift box needs to combine the characteristics of the product itself, and make full use of the appearance elements of the product as the law of form beauty;
2. The gift box should adapt to market demand, carry out accurate market positioning, and create brand personality;
3. The gift box design should be “light, thin, short, small”. To prevent excessive packaging, exaggerated packaging and uselessness;
4. The gift box should draw inspiration from nature, and use the simulation method to carry out the design innovation of the shape;
5. The gift box should fully consider the environment and ergonomics. Consider the practicality and ease of use of the gift box;
6. Gift boxes also need to actively use new technology and new materials for modern packaging design to increase the sense of innovation.
With the improvement of people’s living standards, the gift market will maintain a stable and high-speed growth for a long period of time. The gift box market has a very broad space, and its prospects are also quite impressive.