“High flute” refers to the fully formed flute, that is, the flute is as high as the standard requirement or consistent with the tooth depth of the corrugating roller; while the “low flute” is the flute that is not fully formed, and its flute height is usually lower than the standard value or lower than the corrugating roller. The depth of the teeth. When the core paper is rolled and bonded with the inner paper, when the high flute and the low flute exist at the same time, it is called “high flute”.
Low flute is one of the reasons that affect the quality of corrugated board. Because the height of the low flute is small, the adhesion to the surface paper is poor or not adhered, which affects the bonding strength of the cardboard, and its edge and flat compression strengths are reduced. The appearance of corrugation and the uneven surface of the paper will affect the appearance and printing effect.
The reasons and solutions for the high and low fluctuations are roughly as follows:
1. The corrugated rollers are not parallel, the bearings at both ends are worn, and the corrugated rollers vibrate when running at high speed. Should check and adjust the parallelism of the corrugated roller, adjust the bearing gap or replace the bearing, reduce the vehicle speed to avoid the resonance zone.
2. The pressure between the corrugated rollers is insufficient, so the pressure should be increased.
3. There is waste paper or other impurities in the grooves of the corrugating roller, and the impurities should be removed.
4. If the moisture content of corrugated core paper is too high or too low, it will affect the corrugation forming. When it is too wet, the preheating area should be increased, and when it is too dry, the spray volume should be increased.
5. The corrugated core paper roll is not round and rotates unevenly during operation, so it is necessary to increase the tension or replace the original paper.