1. Moisture-proof measures. Whether it is for tea or tea gift boxes, the moisture-proof measures must be done well. If moisture-proof measures are not taken for the tea, some of the tea leaves may lose their color and fragrance in a short period of time.
2. Prevent peculiar smell. We all know that tea has good adsorption properties, and we can easily absorb other peculiar smells during the storage process, causing it to destroy the fragrant aroma of tea.
3. I don’t know if you have any further understanding of tea, the green of tea is determined by its chlorophyll. If the tea is stored for a long time, it will affect its natural pigments and the color of the tea. For the tea gift box, the tea will be placed in a plastic bag so that it will not change color. .
4. For tea, we also need to take measures to prevent squeezing, and for tea gift boxes, multiple layers of packaging will be added to it, and the outermost rigid packaging is to protect the tea from being overstocked. of.
5. Anti-oxidation performance. Once the tea leaves are oxidized, the brewed tea leaves will be confused, unclear, and the taste will be messy. Of course this is the oxidation of tea leaves. Therefore, many tea gift boxes have sealed packaging on their inner walls to isolate them from the air.
6. Tea has been melted into China’s cultural knowledge for thousands of years and possesses profound cultural connotations. For tea gift box packaging, it also needs to contain ancient cultural colors and also need to implant fashion elements.